The closing date is fast approaching for entries to the prestigious Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards. Businesses have until 5pm on Friday 17th November 2017 to submit their completed application forms.
Whether you’re a sole trader that’s launched a new product, an expanding SME with an innovative design, or a company that provides unsurpassed customer service, applying has never been easier and we want to hear from you.
One local company who did apply and won last year is Craig McHugh, Chief Clinical Officer at Healthsure Physiotherapy who won the 2017 Best New Business Award and said of the awards
“Winning Lanarkshire’s Best New Business Award was without doubt, the highlight of 2017. For our hard work to be recognised at such a prestigious award ceremony was pretty surreal for myself and all of our staff. The exposure we received from the Lanarkshire Business Awards has allowed us to grow in size, with a brand new Coatbridge Clinic opening in November 2017. Anyone shortlisted for the final is in for a special night, especially with 2018 marking the 25th year anniversary of the awards. I for one, never imagined we would be shortlisted, never mind win an award. So, my advice to anyone still undecided is stop thinking about applying and get your application in, it really is a quick and simple process”
The awards ceremony, hosted by North Lanarkshire Council and South Lanarkshire Council, will be held at the Motherwell Concert Hall on Friday 2nd March 2018 and promises to be a night not to be missed.
To support businesses through the application process Business Gateway is running a FREE Application Masterclass on Tuesday 14th November from 1.30pm-4.30pm at the Atrium Business Centre, Coatbridge. To book please visit www.bgateway.com/local-offices/lanarkshire/events
Applications are open to all businesses based in Lanarkshire and entries are free. Companies can enter up to two of the ten categories.
- Excellence in Customer Service sponsored by Healthcare Environmental Group
- Lanarkshire Community Impact sponsored by Roadbridge UK
- Lanarkshire’s Family Business sponsored by City Facilities Management Ltd
- Lanarkshire’s Best New Business sponsored by Clyde Gateway
- Developing Lanarkshire’s Young Workforce sponsored by North Lanarkshire’s Working
- Lanarkshire’s Best Food & Drink Provider sponsored by Scotland Food and Drink
- Lanarkshire’s Best New Product or Service sponsored by Business Gateway
- John Brinkins Best Visitor Experience sponsored by Visit Lanarkshire
- Lanarkshire’s Best Business (0-25 employees) sponsored by Highlander International Recycling
- Lanarkshire’s Best Business (26 employees or more) sponsored by UK Steel Enterprise
Give your business achievements the platform they deserve – apply now to the Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards by visiting
www. chooselanarkshire.com/businessawards or call 0141 887 6181.