Event: Cyber Security Seminar
Provider: Provista UK Ltd
Time: 12.30pm to 2.00pm
Cyber attacks are one of the biggest threats to the businesses. They can result in business disruption, negatively impact brand reputation, and even incur significant penalties and fines. Cyber security is an important issue that requires everyone`s attention! It is as much about people and policies as it is about technology. Without adequate staff training, awareness, and protection in place organisations remain vulnerable to attacks.
Register today and find out how you can secure and protect your business!
We will discuss the following:
- Different types of cyber security threats and
- The consequences of a cyber security attack
- The role of human behaviour and human error in cyber security
- Legislation change and how it will affect your business
- How to protect your business from attacks
Lunch will be provided.
This event is part of the Lanarkshire Business Week.