Lanarkshire is open for business and invites inward investors to take advantage of the region’s strategic location between Scotland’s two largest cities and excellent travel infrastructure and connectivity to other parts of Scotland and the UK.
Assistance can be provided with your inward investment enquiry in the following ways:
- Detailed information on demographics, workforce and transportation
- Tailored search to find the ideal property and land for your development
- Recruitment, selection and training support through the councils’ employability services
- Advice on financial assistance available
- Contact with relevant local stakeholders
Download more information on on locating your business in Lanarkshire here.
Inward investors will also be assigned a dedicated single point of contact, a senior manager, who will handle your enquiry to provide a free and confidential, coordinated and bespoke response from the council and partner agencies.
To make an inward investment enquiry, click here.