Is your business thriving, innovative, green or providing excellent customer service? Does your business have a lot to shout about? If so the Lanarkshire Business Awards want to hear from you. 2018 marks the 25th Anniversary of the awards and to mark the occasion the event seeks to recognise Lanarkshire’s brightest business stars.
The Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards recognises businesses which have demonstrated excellence in a variety of fields. Categories are as follows
- Excellence in Customer Service sponsored by Healthcare Environmental Group
- Lanarkshire Community Impact sponsored by Roadbridge
- Lanarkshire’s Family Business sponsored by City Facilities Management Ltd
- Lanarkshire’s Best New Business sponsored by Clyde Gateway
- Developing Lanarkshire’s Young Workforce sponsored by North Lanarkshire’s Working
- Lanarkshire’s Best Food & Drink Provider
- Lanarkshire’s Best New Product or Service sponsored by Business Gateway
- John Brinkins Best Visitor Experience sponsored by Visit Lanarkshire
- Lanarkshire’s Best Business (0-25 employees) sponsored by Highlander International Recycling
- Lanarkshire’s Best Business (26 employees or more) sponsored by UK Steel Enterprise
Applications are open to all businesses and entries are free. Companies can enter up to two of the ten categories.
The awards ceremony, hosted by North Lanarkshire Council and South Lanarkshire Council, will be held at the Motherwell Concert Hall on Friday 2nd March 2018 and promises to be a night not to be missed.
Ronnie Smith, Chief Executive of this year’s lead sponsor LESL said ‘We are delighted to be involved in the Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards once again. Over the past 25 years the Awards have evolved into a top quality showcase for some of the best businesses in Lanarkshire. We are pleased to get the opportunity to work with our partners in continuing to support these high quality awards.’
Councillor McVey, Vice Convener of Policy and Resources at North Lanarkshire Council said, “The Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards have been recognising and rewarding outstanding work across Lanarkshire now for twenty five years. Winning projects, innovative products and cutting edge businesses have been showcased. These outstanding businesses have made a dramatic difference to Lanarkshire’s economy; influencing growth in the region, UK and internationally.”
Councillor John Anderson, Chair of Community and Enterprise Services at South Lanarkshire Council, said: “Businesses play a vital part in the Lanarkshire economy and it is fitting that we have an opportunity, through these awards, to recognize their contribution and achievements. Over the past 25 years, the standard of entries has been consistently extremely high, which is testament to their hard work and dedication and to the wealth of successful businesses in Lanarkshire that we help to start up, grow and diversify. I would expect it to be no different this year, and look forward to seeing the selection of entries which, I am sure, will epitomise the broad range of talent there is to be found in our area.”
Give your business achievements the platform they deserve – apply now to the Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards by visiting www.chooselanarkshire.com/businessawards All finalists and winners will feature in the media and we are delighted to have Media Scotland as this year’s Awards Media Partner.
Businesses have until 5pm on Friday 17th November 2017 to submit their completed application forms.